SERVICE TERMS & CONDITIONS
SPECIAL SERVICES DESCRIPTION
MJR Landscape offers a variety of other services to help your lawn stay healthy and green. Special Services are scheduled and billed on a per-visit basis. Payment for Special Services are due upon completion. You may pay in full via check at the start of the season if you prefer.
- Crack and Crevice Weed Control Invoiced once at the start of the season
- Mosquito Control Invoiced at the start of the season, serviced monthly through October
- Core Aeration w/overseed One time service – Invoiced upon completion
- Core Aeration One time service – Invoiced upon completion
- Fertilizer and Weed Control Invoiced at the start of the season *Season long fertilizer, 5 weed control & 1 merit grub control
- Hardwood Mulch Price Varies based on mulch type and amount needed
- Fall Cleanup Price varies based on hourly rate $65 per man/hour $95 haul away fee.
- Spring Cleanup Price varies based on hourly rate $65 per man/hour $95 haul away fee.
- Snow Plowing (up to 25 pushes) Must be paid in full, Due by: 10/1/2021
Types of Lawn Mowing Services
Manicured Weekly – Manicured mowing, trimming, blower cleanup each visit, mulching of leaves during the fall visits, mowing process to winterize the lawn in the fall, bi-weekly edging of concrete front walks and driveway. Almost no grass clippings are present on turf area at job completion.
Economy Weekly – Single mowing pass of the lawn mower, trimming, blower cleanup each visit, mulching of leaves during the fall visits, mowing process to winterize the lawn in the fall. Grass clippings will be visible after we leave.
Economy Bi-weekly – Single pass mowing, trimming, blower cleanup each visit, mulching of leaves during the fall visits, mowing process to winterize the lawn in the fall. Grass clippings will be visible after we leave
Lawn Mowing Service Description:
- Lawns will be mowed through the week listed on your contract.
- Lawns will be mowed to a height of approximately 3.0-3.5″. Seasonal variations will occur depending on weather conditions.
- The day in which we service each week is approximate and subject to change without notice
- Unless stated otherwise, prices quoted assume access of 6’ to back yards or other fenced in areas
- Changes to the landscape or property that affect the amount of time it takes to service the property may require additional funds to continue service. IE – adding a fence.
- Please clean up after pets prior to our arrival. We do not pick up pet waste prior to mowing.
- Please remove all furniture, children’s toys, and pet toys from the lawn area prior to our arrival. Delays due to us having to move these items may incur additional cost.
- A one-time ‘make ready’ charge may apply to lawns, walks, or drives that have not been maintained regularly. A quote will be provided, and approval will be required from you before any work can begin on ‘make ready’ projects.
- Additional services outside the scope of what is quoted above is available at our standard labor rate – $65/man hour + disposal. Additional mowing is available for $75/ per man hour plus travel.
- Lawns will be mowed using common industry standards
- Reasonable wear and tear to the lawn and property is to be expected over time. You agree that we are not liable for general wear and tear.
- We are not responsible for damage to flush mounted or buried obstacles, cables, wires, pipes, toys, pet leashes, improperly installed or malfunctioning sprinklers, hoses, or siding and windows installed within 12″ of the ground.
- You agree to allow us to use exterior water faucets and hold us harmless for any damage that may result.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the property is ready for service. If upon arrival the property is unable to be serviced due to construction, drought, access to areas of the property being blocked, or other delays, you agree to allow us to skip the property. Full payment is still required for the service.
- Drought/Late Season Policy – For periods of drought or slow/no grass growth, full payment is still required for that entire month. We do service the property, just in a different capacity. We still edge, blow off the hardscapes, and mow any areas that need it.
- Excess Water – For periods where excess water is present on the property, we may or may not be able to service certain areas. If this is the case, we may skip areas the operator feels may be damaged by our equipment or foot traffic.
- Payments are due on the 1st of each month for the current month’s service.
- Example – Payment due May 1 for May’s mowing service
- Service may be suspended on accounts where payment has not been received by the 10th of the month.
- Payments not received by the 1st of each month will incur a $10 late fee. An additional 2% per month finance charge may be added to late payments aged 10+ days.
- $50 fee for returned checks or rejected ACH/bank withdrawals
- You agree to pay for all late fees, collection costs, and if necessary, attorney fees and court costs due to non-payment.
- If service is discontinued for any reason, it must be in writing, and you agree to pay the remaining prorated balance due.
- All discounts or promotions are forfeited for any late payment.
- Payments can be made by check or credit card.
- Pre-payments are non-refundable.
- A nominal fuel surcharge may be imposed if gasoline/diesel prices rise above $3.50/gallon