LAWN MOWING AND LANDSCAPING CREW MEMBER
MJR Landscape is a fast growing, family owned landscape management contractor headquartered in Grand Rapids, MI. We are looking for dedicated and detail oriented individuals to help us attain our mission of being “the highest quality and most reliable landscape provider in West Michigan.”
The Lawn and Landscape Crew Member requires general assisting of landscaping crew foreman, and requires running a string trimmer, blower, various styles of commercial mowers, and performing general labor tasks. Snow shoveling or plowing is available in the winter. Other jobs may include landscaping projects as needed.
While this position is primarily as an assistant to start, the ideal candidate will be trained to work independently and lead their own mowing route or crew.
This full time position is scheduled 4-6 days a week depending on the time of year. We perform snow removal in the winter and the schedule is based on the weather.
– Requires one year of commercial mowing or landscaping experience
– Must have a strong work ethic
– Be familiar with different types of commercial mowing equipment
– Be punctual, reliable, and dependable
– Must operate safely, produce high quality work, and remain efficient at all times
– Have reliable transportation to and from work
– An aptitude for general mechanical equipment is a big plus
– Clean driving record is a must
– Must be professional and respectful at all times to customers and coworkers
– Take care of equipment
Pay is $12-14/hr depending on experience.
If you are interested in applying for this vital position, send us an email here.