Lawn Maintenance Services in Kentwood, Grand Rapids, Cascade & Nearby Areas in Michigan
Our services include yard cleanups, lawn mowing, curbside leaf pickup, and more!
Everyone wants a well-maintained lawn, and at MJR Landscape, we can keep yours looking its best with our lawn maintenance services! We offer our lawn maintenance services to property owners in and around Kentwood, Grand Rapids, and Cascade, MI, including lawn mowing, yard cleanups, curbside leaf pickup, and more! Whatever you need, you can trust that we'll exceed your expectations and deliver the results you expect every time.
Curbside Leaf Pickup
If you don't mind raking leaves into piles but don't want to leave them on the curb all season or bag them up yourself, then our curbside leaf pickup service is for you! All you need to do is rake the leaves into piles and gather them on the curb. Then, we'll take it from there, using vacuum trucks to suck them up and haul them away.View Curbside Leaf Pickup
Fall Yard Cleanup
We begin offering fall yard cleanups on the first of November, where we'll mow your lawn, reshape your landscape beds, and trim your plants. This service is a great way to prepare your lawn and landscape for the winter and give it a much-needed appearance touchup.View Fall Yard Cleanup
Spring Yard Cleanup
Our spring yard cleanup service includes lawn mowing, landscape bed reshaping, and plant trimming. We offer this service in March and April to prepare your lawn and landscape for the new growing season and spruce up their appearance after the long winter.
Keep your grass at an ideal height throughout the growing season with our lawn mowing service! We'll mow your lawn weekly from April until October, along with:
- String-trimming: String-trimming helps us reach areas our mowers can't and ensure all the grass is cut to the same length every visit.
- Edging: As the name implies, we'll edge along where your lawn meets hard surfaces to give it a sharp, crisp appearance.
- Blowing: We'll blow any grass clippings and debris from our visit off your hardscapes and back into the lawn. That way, we'll leave your property clean and neat.
We will rotate mowing patterns each visit to avoid causing ruts in the lawn and pushing the grass in one direction.
Trimming & Pruning
Your plants are focal points and need regular maintenance to stay healthy and beautiful. Fortunately, we offer our trimming and pruning service to do just that:
- Trimming is for aesthetics, removing stray branches and overgrowth to enhance the natural shape of your plants. We can trim your plants any time they begin looking unruly.
- Pruning is for health and involves removing diseased, dying, or dead branches to improve the overall health of your plants and prevent the problem from spreading. However, we practice selective pruning, meaning we'll only do so when it's necessary to avoid harming your plants.
Call us to schedule any of our lawn maintenance services today.
If you want to keep your lawn spruced up, then our lawn maintenance services are what you need to do just that. Whether you need lawn mowing, yard cleanups, trimming and pruning, or curbside leaf pickup - we offer it all. You can trust that your lawn is in good hands with us, and it'll be so well-maintained that even your neighbors will be jealous!
We offer our lawn maintenance services to residential, commercial, and HOA properties in Kentwood, Grand Rapids, Cascade, and other nearby areas in Michigan. Call us at (616) 432-9876 to schedule any of our services today.