Lawn Care & Landscape Maintenance Services for Properties in East Grand Rapids, MI
We offer fertilization, weed control, yard cleanups, and even pest control services!
If you want to enjoy small-town, rural living, East Grand Rapids, MI, is the perfect place. East Grand Rapids provides an escape from urban city life to its 11,400 residents, yet still holds unique gems. East Grand Rapids is next to Reeds Lake, where you can walk along the trails of John Collins Park. It's also home to the Gaslight Village shopping district, named after the flickering gas lamps along the streets that offer various shopping and dining options.
East Grand Rapids, MI, is suburbia galore, and at MJR Landscape, we can elevate your residential or commercial property here with our lawn care and landscape maintenance services. We offer fertilization, weed control, and yard cleanups to help you achieve a picturesque lawn and landscape - and even pest control services!
Our lawn care and landscape maintenance services will take your property to the next level.
Your property's curb appeal relies heavily on the quality of your lawn and landscape, and we're here to take it to the next level. We offer the following lawn care and landscape maintenance services to properties in East Grand Rapids, MI:
- Fertilization: Our fertilization program includes six treatments throughout the year to keep your turf healthy and beautiful.
- Weed Control: We'll tackle dandelions, broadleaf plantain, clover, and other pesky weeds on your lawn with our weed control treatments.
- Aeration: We offer core aeration to loosen compacted soil and improve your turf's nutrient intake, which is available with our overseeding service.
- Overseeding: We can fill in bare and patchy areas on your turf by overseeding; a thicker, denser lawn - here we come!
- Lawn Disease Control: Our curative lawn disease control treatments will eliminate lawn diseases on your turf, including snow mold and dollar spot.
- Lawn Insect Control: We'll apply our curative lawn insect control treatments to eradicate an infestation.
- Slit Seeding: Struggling lawns rejoice - with our slit seeding service! We'll create slits in the soil, where we'll plant our premium seed blend to give them a better chance of germinating and establishing.
- Sod Installation: We'll thoroughly prepare the soil before installing sod, giving you a beautiful green lawn in no time.
- Leaf Removal: We'll remove leaves from your lawn and landscape beds.
- Curbside Leaf Pickup: If you have leaf piles on your curbside, we'll pick them up.
- Yard Cleanups - Spring & Fall: We offer spring yard cleanups in March-April and fall cleanups beginning in November. These cleanups include lawn mowing, landscape bed reshaping, and plant trimming.
- Trimming & Pruning: We'll trim your plants to improve their aesthetic appearance. Meanwhile, we'll selectively prune them to benefit their health.
- Lawn Mowing: We offer weekly mowing from April until October, which includes string-trimming, edging, and blowing.
- Landscape Bed Weed Control: We'll apply our post-emergent weed control treatments to your landscape beds from May until October, with either bi-weekly or monthly intervals between each treatment.
Keep your commercial property accessible during the winter with our snow removal service!
Our Pest Control Services Can Eliminate Mosquitoes, Fleas, Ticks, & More
Say goodbye to mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, and other pests with our pest control services, which are as follows:
- Mosquito Control: We'll apply our mosquito control treatments every 3-5 weeks from May until October to reduce the existing mosquito population and repel any more from harboring on your property.
- Perimeter Pest Control: Our perimeter pest control treatments will create a barrier around your property to keep spiders, ants, cockroaches, and other pests outside where they belong.
- Chigger Control: Our monthly chigger control treatments will save you from being bitten during their most active season.
- Flea & Tick Control: Protect yourself, loved ones, and furry friends from fleas and ticks with our flea and tick control treatments. We'll apply them monthly from May until October for consistent, overlapping coverage.
Schedule any of our lawn care and landscape maintenance services today.
Whether you want lawn care, landscape maintenance, pest control, or all the above - we've got just what you need here at MJR Landscape. We offer our top-quality services to residential, commercial, and HOA property owners in East Grand Rapids, MI. Call (616) 432-9876 to schedule any of our services today!