- Rotating sprinklers are great for medium to large yards because you can typically set the length and rotation.
- Smaller yards can use fixed sprinklers that do not spin or rotate but you may have to move the fixed sprinkler often.
- If you have very little grass then you may consider purchasing a decent spray nozzle with different settings and hand water it.
- Be sure to buy a non-kink hose that is long enough to reach all the areas of your yard.
- In order to ensure you have the right coverage after purchasing your sprinkler set up a bucket in the watering path and if you are collecting about half an inch in 20 to 30 minutes you are getting the proper amount.
Written by Tim Alexander